Not just Bits and Bows...

Not just Bits and Bows...

Monday 23 February 2015

Heading in a new direction.....

Its been far too long since I posted anything on my blog, and I've been thinking for a while now of taking it in a new direction...Yes I love fashion, clothes, hauls and shopping BUT my life and priorities are different now, and I find myself stalking momma blogs over fashion blogs on a daily basis!
I've left retail, I'm 23 weeks pregnant, and Im loving everything housewife! Im learning to cook (at last), Im loving DIY, and 2015 is turning out to be a pretty good one so far!
Anyway, because of all this Ive decided to make a comeback...a serious one! Not a post every blue moon, but regular updates, moans, giggles and hauls!
I could talk forever, and I want to express that in typing! I'll probably drive you all mad rambling on, but hey, if you like it you'll read it right?
I've experienced a turbulent pregnancy, and face struggles every day, and I hope sharing these kinda things with you will not only help me, but maybe even help some of you!

So I hope you enjoy reading as much as I'm looking forward to writing!

Love Sarah...

Xxx

2 comments:

  1. Love your bump and I look forward to seeing your posts! Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bump and I look forward to seeing your posts! Kat x

    ReplyDelete

Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon